Today I spent a few hours making pasta. We had shrimp tagliolini for lunch, and it was great!
La La Land is the best movie of the season. The last 10 minutes are a deep punch in the stomach. Highly recommended.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve open-sourced two projects last week: Delphin and its sibling, Delphin Bootstrap. Delphin powers get.blog, a site we built for a smooth registration of .blog domains. Delphin Bootstrap is a portable development environment for Delphin — it makes getting Delphin up and running easy on any operating system.
One of Delphin’s main goals was to simplify the process of registering and managing a domain. We’ve focused on the user experience, trying to avoid as much industry jargon as possible, while keeping in mind that purchasing a domain is just the first step in the journey toward a larger goal, like telling a story or selling products.
View original post 169 more words
This video is great. Don’t miss it!
A judge, a rail track, a trolley, five people, a fat man, a fat villain.
They are all part of an interesting dilemma in ethics with multiple variations. Check it out!
A great piece of music, and a great piece of animation. Check it out!
I hadn’t been in Rome for 3 years and these are the things that have changed since the last time I was here:
- Mobile coverage is impressively good. My phone was always on, not a single glitch in the 3G connection. It was flawlessly working even in the depth of the metro lines.
- More and more restaurants and bars offer free WiFi. Not that lousy wifi it’s often available in public places, I mean a solid modern 50Mbit wifi. Top class.
- Uber is fast and reliable.
Things that are exactly the same and I don’t like:
- Cars everywhere.
- Bad roads. And I mean really bad roads.
- Uneven, slippery, complicated sidewalks.
Things that are always the same and I like:
- Cacio e pepe.
- Cicoria ripassata.
See you soon Rome, it was a blast!